Top Boston firm is looking for a Corporate Paralegal to join their team. This is a great opportunity with a ton of growth potential.
- Creating organizational documents, including articles of incorporation or dissolution, stock certificates and merger agreements
- Drafting contracts, such as employment contracts and non-compete agreements
- Creating and distributing annual reports
- Assisting with paperwork needed by the SEC, IRS, UCC and other regulatory bodies
- Responding to requests for information
- Assisting with ethics and compliance programs
- Performing legal research
- Demonstrates familiarity of unique or uncommon events in life cycles of public and private companies; familiarity with the state and federal reporting requirements in connection with regulatory matters and company documents.
- Independently manages closing logistics for transactions
- coordinates large document productions
- forms appropriate opinions for corrective actions after consideration and deliberations.
3-5 years of litigation experience