Great temp to perm opportunity with one of our favorite clients!
- Responsible for the preparation of the weekly payroll
- Generate and review various reports
- Running system integrations to update hours and earnings to be paid to employees.
- Ensures accurate and timely preparation and processing of the weekly and bi-weekly payroll
- Run integrations to load and validate adjusted hours, recurring or special payments
- Run payroll calculations and reports to verify accuracy
- Assist with the testing of system upgrades
- Researches and resolves errors within reporting and payroll
- Ensures that employee tax records are input correctly
- Distribution of all checks.
- Respond to inquiries from HR Service tickets and takes appropriate action to answer and resolve all questions and issues.
- Review ACH return notices and ensures appropriate action taken to resolve issues including stop payments, direct deposit and check re-issues.
- Processing of various company incentives to ensure proper tax reporting and FLSA compliance
- Prepare various reconciliations to general ledger
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Experience with Workday preferred