Up to $125K!
COMMERCIAL LOAN MANAGER
Manage the day-to-day operations within the Servicing team of the Commercial Lending Department
Oversight of the commercial documentation, administration and overall loan servicing functions in accordance with bank and regulatory policy.
Provide ongoing leadership and development of the commercial lending operations staff in order to ensure that all aspects of the respective functions described are fulfilled.
- The position is responsible for overseeing the dedicated Commercial Loan processing and other banking services to multiple transaction types
- Ensure their team is working closely and effectively with their Commercial Banking partners in the management of their assigned portfolio.
- Manage the team in completion of daily tasks including: Delivering superior customer service to all clients both internal and external, understanding all aspect of loan processing, ensuring requests are processed accurately within established credit guidelines, SLAs and departmental procedures.
- Monitoring the team's delinquencies and evaluation loan issues.
- Supervise the development of estimates of final financial impact to the Bank.
- Ensure completion of daily reconciliation, all cash items are matched and to determine what should be reported as past due.
- Supervise reconciliation/verification any investor lists (excel templates) and are accurate in ACBS.
- Train and mentor team members and ensure professional development.
- Other loan related and miscellaneous tasks (i.e. Break funding, DDA related, Manual entries etc.).
- Support the Director of Commercial Loan Operations and other Commercial Loan Servicing managers in the day to day running of the department.
- Developing relationships with fellow managers and partners within the Line of Business. Position
- 5+ years' experience in commercial loan servicing environment, including interactions with multiple systems (ex. ACBS, general ledger, reporting tools)
- Prior supervisory experience managing fast paced, high volume servicing area (minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience)
- Strong analytical skills especially related to transaction calculation and account reconciliation
- Detail oriented & ability to effectively multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills: ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress toward goals and track activities.
- Ability to challenge the status quo & open to change, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence others.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability manage within a metrics driven organization (results driven)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of commercial loan documentation
- Understanding of commercial transactions (ex. Syndications, Participations, Capital Markets, etc.).
- Ability to train team members on departmental policies and procedures
- Experience with auditors, regulators and compliance personnel, a plus.
- Receptive to increasing levels of responsibilities and additional process improvement projects
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Bachelor's Degree is required: major in Accounting or Finance is preferred