100K plus bonus!
We are a product-driven company and over invest in making beautiful, efficient, and fast workflows that help our customers accomplish what was previously unimaginable. We push each other to move out of our comfort zone, learn new technologies, and work hard to ensure each day is better than the last.
The ideal candidate has done outstanding work in the past. We are searching for someone that can interpret data, model and manipulate as well as develop real, processes for senior leadership to help drive company success.
How you will make a difference:
- Drive the analytics needs of one or more product areas, including metrics selection and tracking, exploratory research, experimentation, and instrumentation.
- Perform time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends.
- Generate ideas to shape future analytical projects and initiatives.
- Develop dashboards and reports to regularly communicate results.
- Present findings to senior management to drive business decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, design, success, and support.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor's or advanced degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, computer science, or other quantitative field.
- You have worked in an analytics or data science role for 5+ years professionally.
- You possess strong SQL skills and Tableau
- You balance attention to detail with swift execution, including the ability to deliver on tight timelines.
- You have a bias towards learning and constant iteration.
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You have strong communication and organization skills.