We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
We are looking for someone that has experience with the customer journey map.
Must have experience with B2B technology industry experience
Content Marketing Managers will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Content Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.