Our client- a boutique global b2b software company in the devops space is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to create, optimize, and distribute compelling content that generates awareness and shortens our sales cycle. We are looking for an individual who can be a superb writer and communicator, with experience generating content across multiple formats that resonates deeply with technical audiences. If your goal is to make your audience as big a fan of your content as they are of your product, you’re the right person for the job.
· Help define and manage a comprehensive content roadmap that addresses the information needs of multiple personas across the buyer’s journey
· Create compelling content (e.g. eBooks, blogs, videos, etc.) to support a variety of marketing needs, including demand generation, PR, and thought leadership
· Enlist internal and external content contributors, coordinate deliverables and provide editorial guidance; work with subject matter experts to translate technical concepts into digestible assets
· Measure content effectiveness and make data-driven recommendations for improving the efficacy of our content marketing
· Help distribute and promote content across our website, social media, and other digital channels
· 3-5 years of B2B content marketing, inbound marketing, and/or marketing communications experience.
· Experience working in enterprise software market preferred
· Superb writing and communication skills; versed in both long- and short-form content as well as creating content for multiple audiences
· Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
· BA/BS degree required