Are you looking to jumpstart your career in the field of Human Resources?
Here is your chance to work with one of our renowned clients to grow your career!
Here is What You Will be Working On:
- Provide direct recruiting support in acquiring talent.
- Review applicants, manage workflow processes, schedule interviews, and generate offers.
- Collaborate with your manager to continue improving the recruiting process.
- Identify qualified candidates and contribute to any recruitment and/or candidate communication plans and materials.
- Prepare candidates for the interview process.
- Manage the administrative components involved in the recruiting process.
Here is What You Need to Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of demonstrated work experience.
- Lots of energy, self-motivation, and the willingness to grow.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in MS Office and the ability to learn new software applications.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to multitask, problem-solve, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.