Awesome, well known company on the south shore seeking a Loss Prevention Analyst–position is REMOTE for now! Fantastic work environment, flexible schedules and other great work perks!
- Prepare and analyze large amounts of data, franchisee financial statements and contracts for the purpose of detecting potential underreporting of sales
- Examine I-9, W-4, E-Verify and other employee hiring related documents in an effort to detect and address non-compliance, potential labor violations and other abuses
- Summarize and present findings by way of internal reports, schedules and exhibits for presentation of in-depth findings of investigations to department leadership
- Support franchisees by devising and implementing strategy involving the proactive monitoring of franchisee Point of Sale data for potential employee abuse and relaying discovered activity
- 2 - 4 years of experience in forensic accounting, or auditing, data analytics, or financial services industry with investigative experience preferred
- Oracle Business Intelligence software a plus!