We are searching for a Senior Recruiter to help staff our facility.
- Rewarding and satisfying career working in a medical setting
- Having a positive impact on patients' lives
- Job stability, which is not impacted by a recession
- Working in a team environment with other healthcare workers, including MDs, therapists, and more
- Good salary, which is dependent upon the specific facility and job title.
- Healthcare benefits are usually offered, based on the individual facility
- Stimulating environment, which is non-stop, around-the-clock
About The Corporate Recruiter role
This is a permanent, full time position located in the Forestdale MA Consults and partners with hiring managers to provide professional support in the sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selection of a qualified workforce.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of this position.
- Drives the recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interviewing and advising in the selection of final candidates for hiring managers. Participates in the negotiation of offers. Follows all regulations and APG hiring policies and guidelines and ensures new hire paperwork is completed in a timely and accurate manner for all hires. (essential)
- Actively ensures the quality and effectiveness of staffing activities for the organization; educates managers on the hiring process and tools; recommends and implements process improvements, as needed; serves as a leader on projects, as assigned. (essential)
- Partners with other HR groups as needed to resolve candidate issues (i.e., compensation, pre-employment background checks, assessments) in order to ensure a smooth and successful hiring process. (essential)
- Develops and implements short and long-term sourcing and hiring strategies incorporating websites, social media techniques and agency relationships. (essential)
- Actively participates in special projects, task forces, steering committees, initiatives and training for employees and managers, providing input into continuous HR process improvement efforts. (essential)
- Provides additional staffing assistance, as required, and shares viable candidates across the organization. (essential)
- Runs reports in HR system for use in analysis of market for particular positions, reviewing internal equity and adherence to compensation policy and guidelines. (essential)
- Assists managers in writing job descriptions that give an accurate depiction of the job responsibilities and requirements of the job. Maintains job description database. (essential)
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5-8 years related work experience required.
- Minimum 2-5 years' experience in high volume recruiting.
- General knowledge of current employment laws and practices.
- Effective utilization of a variety of assessment skills including pre-employment assessments, resume review, behavioral interviewing and reference screening. Proven ability to appropriately assess and maintain discretion in confidential situations.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web based applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and maintain databases.