We have an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing team in Wareham!
This client has been the leader in their field for over 20 years. This is a newly created role that will report into the Controller.
We are looking for an experienced Credit and AR Manager.This is a highly visible role and we are looking for someone with strong excel and customer service skills.
This person will be responsible for the documentation of all collection procedures, and developing new processes to increase cash flow and reduce days sales outstanding. We are looking for someone with:
- Advanced Excel Skills
- 8-10 years of Accounts Receivable and Credit and Collections experience
- Experience with Staff Accounting responsibilities would be a huge plus
- Implement collection processes
- Make Collection calls daily
- Respond immediately to all customer inquiries regarding their accounts and resolve customer disputes in a timely manner
- Identify any invoicing errors, determine root cause and corrective action, notify appropriate party for resolution
- Follow up with any action required to ensure customer AR balances are accurate
- Communicate effectively with the sales team regarding customer accounts
- Engage the sales team for assistance regarding all past due or slow paying customers
- Document the Processes of collection responsibilities
- Process credit card payments
- Check credit holds twice a day or as requested and release or call customer for payment
- Print invoices twice a day for mailing
- Run customer statements
- Cross train as AP Specialist for posting invoices and credits, mailing payments
- Prepare analysis work papers of balance sheet and P&L accounts as requested
- Assist in the month end closing process and year end close