Digital Marketing Manager- 60-70k plus 10% bonus
This role will report directly to the Director of Global Marketing and will focus on enhancing brand awareness within the digital space and drive customer engagement that results in lead generation/business referrals. This person will own, develop, implement, track, and optimize our global digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. This role will be based in our Global Headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Ownership of company websites - plan, implement, manage, monitor, and evolve.
- Design, build and maintain email marketing programs, including lead nurturing efforts/marketing automation and subscriber management.
- Create landing pages and other conversion opportunities.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify emerging trends and industry developments and make recommendations to optimize our programs and enhance the firm’s global digital presence.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to establish a seamless process for content posting and optimization.
- Ownership of our marketing technology platforms and collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience, improve design, traffic, and content on the website.
- Ensure brand consistency and maintain messaging throughout all platforms.
- Collaborate with IT, outside agencies and other vendor partners as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing preferred
- 8 years of digital B2B marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with a marketing automation solution; Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce CRM experience preferred.
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Experience of CMS re-platform and website architectural design an advantage
- Financial or professional services related experience required.
- Global or international website experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Solid knowledge and experience of SEO/SEM and website analytics tools is essential.
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Understanding of the audiences and distribution methods, including A/B testing
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a solution-oriented approach
- Work successfully both independently and as part of a team where consensus is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.