$110-125K plus bonus
The role will focus on the interactions between our existing clients and our operations. You will be managing expectations and ensuring potential customers are positioned to successfully transition from the Sales process to Operations upon contract signature. Ultimately, your primary measures of success for your team would be based upon survey results from the opportunity regarding setting clear expectations of our Operations process and how well prepared the customer felt in order to initiate work upon contract signature. As a leader of this critical team, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ensuring that your team consistently across all Customer champions sets operational expectations, plans for operational readiness, coordinates creation of customer facing materials with marketing, performs customer facing presentations, collaborates with other Comcast Business process areas specifically Operations. You will collaborate with other departments involved in the sales process to validate budgets, timelines, and ensure Operations team can achieve Operational requirements. Your team will provide input, log any risks associated with contract signature and SOW as written, and coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams. Candidate must have in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in managed services and telecommunications discipline. The ideal candidate will understand the Enterprise Solutions business priorities. You and your team will act as subject matter resource for sales opportunities and Comcast business colleagues.
- Manage high impact team that will be responsible for grounding and preparing our customers through the pre-boarding phase of their journey and exercising an expert-level of product knowledge to ensure customers realize the full benefits of Comcast Business Products and Services.
- Ensure quality of team participation in Sales presentations and is responsible for being a subject matter expert and is accountable for the presentation for Operations.
- Champion sales process to capture and validate the Operational requirements of potential new customers. Develop pre-boarding plan based on information gathered during the sales process and ensures (near) completion of Sales-to-Operations checklist by contract signature.
- Ensure team promptly initiates a successful customer journey by understanding customer goals and translate that knowledge into Operational readiness.
- Establish, communicate and execute processes for pre-boarding to ensure customer and Comcast alignment for the purpose of a positive Customer Experience.
- Ensure consistent and high quality delivery of customer journey information during the sales process in the form of formal briefings, update and planning meetings from the Customer Pre-Sales Success Managers.
- Engage internal teams to articulate customer requests, provide feedback and monitor follow-through during customer pre-boarding.
- Utilizes technical skills and in-depth product/process knowledge to hold supporting teams accountable for providing an excellent Customer Experience.
- Engage and partner with Enterprise Solution Acceleration Managers to ensure process for non-standard solutions are kicked off as needed.
- Champion customer advocacy and drive resolution on escalated customer issues during sales and pre-boarding phase.
- Actively support for Labs, Proof of Concepts (POC’s) and/or Evaluations including coordination and communication with Operations, Finance and other support organizations as necessary.
- Act as Enterprise Solutions subject matter expert for RFP support.
- Create and maintains a repository of sample reports and templates for use in customer presentations and for RFP assistance.
- Lead other work streams to ensure successful completion of Sales to Operations Turnover documentation consistently across entire team.
- Use formal processes and tools to manage a defined set of sales tasks.
- Facilitate meetings with leadership as necessary.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Generally requires 10-15 years customer-facing, related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent; Master’s degree preferred.
- Strong Project Management experience including usage of MS Project (preferably MS Project Online).
- Strong team leadership experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience required - Excel, Word and PowerPoint (or Google Docs)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to anticipate issues