We are looking for a Director of Demand Generation Programs to join our Global Marketing team. The ideal candidate for this role is a seasoned marketer and campaign strategist with a proven track record of executing effective multi-channel programs that increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline customer base. This role is tightly aligned to Customer Sales, Sales Development and their goals for cross-sell, and to Customer Success for Adoption and Retention programs.
- Develop and execute quarterly/monthly plans for customer segment to achieve pipeline/opportunity targets for cross-sell sales and adoption metrics for customer success
- Understand customer journey, executive and user profiles, their needs & challenges, and translate those into personalized communications and targeted campaigns for various channels with the goal to educate buyers and accelerate their buying cycle and drive usage and adoption of features and products
- Create content story arcs using existing content or drive the creation of new content for customers with the goal to drive usage of critical platform features and add-on products;
- Build and maintain complex nurture programs for executives and users; develop triggered email campaigns off usage data
- Influence and drive the development of content for multi-channel campaigns or events, including presentations, how-to video tutorials, instructional videos; experience managing external vendors or internal cross-functional resources a plus
- Work cross-functionally with customer champions, partners, industry influencers and analysts, to secure speakers and content for live or online events
- Communicate program updates, pipeline forecasts and campaign results for Sales, Customer Success and Marketing stakeholders via weekly program update meetings, QBRs, etc.
- Build webinar programs, promote them, and moderate virtual tradeshow/webinar sessions with other speakers; webinar speaking experience a plus
- Review other team members’ email programs; own database management and segmentation tasks
- Analyze program performance and make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. to meet monthly and quarterly goals;
- Proven ability to source and derive insights
- Partner with Field Marketing, Partner Marketing and Corporate Events to develop a holistic event strategy and follow-up; drive all pre-at-post event communications and follow-up with Sales & Customer Success
- Partner with Marketing Operations team to improve data quality, close data gaps and build triggers off product usage and behaviors
- Optimize customer lead routing to ensure appropriate follow-up on campaigns
Required Skills/ Experience
- 6+ years of experience in B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing, email marketing or field marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in SaaS; customer success, retention & cross-sell experience a plus
- Deep industry knowledge of cutting-edge demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, and live events.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Top level project management and presentation skills to see projects through to completion and align resources to achieve results
- Analytical, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions.
- Self-starter, who can take initiative and work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tool and process and also thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Creativity – come up with new program ideas, offers, content concepts, promotions and integrated campaigns spanning multiple channels
- Solid presentation skills – polished, confident and effective presenter, capable of getting the key message across to Sales and Marketing audiences
- Highly collaborative team player, must work well with others across various functions and get things done while working from a satellite office
- Excellent stakeholder management, planning, project management and prioritization skills
- Budget and people management experience as plus
- Experience developing programs for C-level executives a plus