Up to $180K!
Are you deeply creative, driven by creating impact, and are an amazing story-teller? Most of all, would you get excited at the idea of disrupting a massive, sleepy market?
If so, you would be a great Senior Director of Demand Generation!
Our international client is looking for someone to help build the foundation of their US footprint.
The Senior Director of Demand Generation Marketing will lead all aspects of outbound and inbound lead generation, and manage a Sales Development team to plan, execute and measure integrated campaigns that generate qualified sales opportunities. As the Director of Demand Generation Marketing, you will own campaign strategy to drive customer acquisition and expansion, leading a team of Sales Development representatives and influencing marketers to execute the campaign strategy. You will report to the Vice President, Marketing and Demand Generation and work together to set a vision for the function, develop the team, and establish cross-functional partnerships across the organization.
- Own the execution of digital marketing programs across multi-channels, such as webinars, events, social, partnerships, email, SEO, SEM, display advertising, retargeting, and content syndication that generate a consistent flow of marketing qualified leads to the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team to meet growth targets.
- Partner with sales to create programs that will not only generate new demand but mature existing deals with Account Based Marketing (ABM).
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing and Product Management to create compelling, customer facing content and offerings to fuel full an end-to-end campaign that address customers’ needs and pain points, leveraging the appropriate messaging.
- Optimize email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured leads and convert to qualified leads (MQLs) and qualified sales meetings.
- Manage and mentor a team of Sales Development representatives (SDR) to prioritize, qualify and score leads, and support SDR nurture programs.
- Own quarterly and annual demand generation targets; manage and monitor program budget and cadence to ensure plans are optimized to achieve program effectiveness, driving optimization and future innovation and meets company goals for pipeline growth.
- Define KPIs and dashboards to help our client to measure, optimize, and focus the demand generation activities. Communicate results to the team, and how those results inform the strategy moving forward.
- Own the marketing automation platform & processes to nurture leads and deliver them to sales.
- Manage lead scoring program to prioritize leads.
- Manage a team plus contractors and vendors.
- Manage and continuously monitor sales pipeline between Marketing and Sales to ensure any shortages are addressed proactively.
- Own vendor choices and our client's strategy for maintaining a clean and valuable contact database.
- Proven track record of owning a number and hitting goals in a high growth setting.
- Expertise with marketing automation and marketing operation programs
- Collaborative team player comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs on performance and apply insights to optimize programs.
- Enjoy and not be afraid of taking on projects that are highly visible across the organization.
- BA in Business, Marketing, or Journalism. MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years of marketing and/or demand generation experience enterprise software.
- 4+ years of people management experience, with a passion for managing and developing talent, including international teams