We are seeking a passionate, customer-focused, results-driven Director of Digital/Web Marketing to help start this early stage startup.
This is a key role reporting to the CMO. We are looking for a leader who can help build the foundation of the web marketing group. In this role you will design, implement, manage, and measure our digital marketing strategy by leveraging a sound balance of creativity, analytical thinking, innovation, constant testing and business acumen.
Specific Job Functions
- Design, implement, manage, and measure our digital marketing and advertising strategy.
- Use data driven insights to constantly optimize against strategy and goals.
- Responsible for paid search marketing globally including keyword research, ad copy writing and landing page optimization.
- Telling the story, lifting the brand, driving awareness, educating the customer base, and redefining the market.
- Effectively and authentically support market leadership position by amplifying the voice of the customer throughout the website and marketing channels.
- Initiate and leverage research to help influence strategy, positioning, and messaging.
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer to define and deliver on key business initiatives.
- Drive an effective communication plan to ensure the full team is aware and aligned with strategy, priorities, and execution plans.
- Develop and maintain appropriate KPIs to monitor and assess operational efficiency, ROI, and overall business performance.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Oversee social media accounts.
- Collaborate and influence cross-functionally to align Demand, Product Marketing, Operations, Presales, Sales, Services, and Customer Support.
Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years’ experience managing digital marketing programs.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, including: Modeling and forecasting, complex performance analysis, and detailed technical troubleshooting in the digital marketing space to drive growth and optimize for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Proven track record of leading subject matter experts to attain KPI targets and drive continuous efficiency improvements while working collaboratively with team members from all levels.
- Powerful written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and influence senior management.
- Deep understanding of paid search optimization and market dynamics driving cost and return on investment.
- Extensive experience with digital marketing platforms and tools
- SEO experience a strong plus.
- Experience marketing B2B and/or SaaS products a plus.
- Experience leading agile marketing teams a plus.
- Expertise developing digital creative to feed advertising channels.
We are targeting the 150-170k range plus bonus!