$180 – 190K plus bonus!
Do you like building things?? So do we!!
Our client, an early-stage start-up that is in the business to help build, deliver, and scale apps is in the process of adding a new Director of Field and Channel Marketing to our staff.
We are looking for a marketing star who is ready for the challenge of driving strategy and execution for an exciting, global, aggressive company. We are looking for a hands-on Director that can start as an individual contributor that will build a team. We need someone with the agility to manage a diverse set of programs/projects that will be key drivers of our pipeline and revenue. This person is responsible for the alignment and execution of our global campaigns in the Americas region.
Plans, organizes, and executes marketing programs to generate the highest number of qualified leads and conversion to pipeline
Works closely with the Sales team to develop a marketing plan and programs that support revenue growth goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with sales and channel teams to create field marketing plans to meet pipeline growth and revenue objectives
- Work with channel partners to develop joint value propositions and execute joint go-to-market campaigns
- Strengthen sales alignment to gain buy-in and participation in marketing programs, and to get valuable feedback on how programs and messaging are received
- Develop and execute compelling marketing programs (including digital, promotions, direct marketing campaigns, etc.) to drive lead generations for both channel and direct sales.
- Accurately measure campaign effectiveness, managing to key metrics such as cost per lead, cost per opportunity, cost per conversion, overall ROI, etc.
- Strategize and create internal and external- facing content assets to enable channels and sales
- Develop and manage field events (industry tradeshows, hosted events – virtual and onsite, etc.) from ideation to execution and post-event follow up
- Assist with other marketing activities as applicable
- Partners with Inside Sales to execute inbound and outbound call campaigns and lead engagement tactics
- Manages the program calendar and keep projects running in coordination and on schedule
- Manages and updates salesforce.com campaigns
- Attends relevant trade shows and events
- Reports weekly/monthly on the status of field/channel marketing activities
- Coordinates channel partner activities and reporting in salesforce.com
- Manages e-mail marketing campaigns in Pardot
- Analyzes the campaign results and recommends improvements through new tools, vendors, or tactics
- Tracks and reports campaign progress back to leadership, stakeholders, and channel partners
- Sources, negotiates, and manages relationships and contracts with outside partners
- Manages budget, invoicing, and accounting for all field expenses
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- A desire to be part of a world-class marketing team which is driven to make a difference in the market and be part of a great success story
- Recent experience with email strategies and tactics
- Self-direction, passion, and a drive for quality
- Strong determination and discipline to advance projects and achieve high-quality outcomes
- Proven ability to innovate in program strategies, creative execution, and revenue generation
- A clear understanding of how to align programs to support the buyer’s journey and demand generation/marketing program goals
- Ability to manage complex projects and collaborate within the marketing team, across cross-functional teams, and global geographies
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of HubSpot
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related discipline
- 7 to 15 years proven B2B marketing experience
- Experience in the technology field and/or with a channel distribution model