$150 - $155K plus bonus and equity!!
DIRECTOR OF GLOBAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
We are seeking a Director of Global Marketing & Communications to join our expanding team.
In this role you will be responsible for all communication and positioning with our users across all touch points - on site, in email, paid marketing and social media. You will be helping to build the infrastructure and a team of creative marketing individuals. As the head of global marketing, your role will be to help translate marketing briefs into compelling launches and campaigns that engage consumers, drive conversion and meet business goals while reinforcing our brand position across all potential customer acquisition and retention channels within a highly technical growth and open source environment
This role reports to the CMO and closely collaborates with leadership team.
What You’ll Do Here
- Lead pragmatic technical marketing solutions that bring powerful messaging, creative strategy and reliable execution to all growth campaigns
- Lead creative marketing & communications efforts across the company, particularly around launches
- Develop end-to-end campaigns and programs from ideation to execution by managing an activity calendar, writing campaign emails, and managing content distribution aligned to campaign themes. Channels include email marketing, webinars, industry events, content syndication, podcasts, social media and SEO and SEM.
- Drive the creation and management of marketing content including eBooks, white papers, surveys, videos, webinars, infographics, product and service collateral and blogs while collaborating with product marketing on content as needed.
- Create campaign promotion content, such as copywriting for landing pages, email promotions, banner ads, etc.
- Develop and execute campaign plans designed to promote and generate new leads for add-on and optimization offerings to existing customers using relevant channels and assets.
- Allocate budget efficiently across campaigns to drive growth goals
- 10+ years experience as a brand/global marketing and communications professional
- A developed skill for brand positioning and crafting clear, user-centric marketing comms
- 5+ years experience managing people, particularly a creative team and its priorities, cross-functional processes and budget
- Track record of ownership and growth with a bias toward action and results
- Passion for figuring out how to reach software engineers
- The ability to move quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related business field
- MBA preferred