Part time IP Docket Administrator- Remote
A fantastic firm with several locations looking for an IP docketing administrator to join them on a part time basis. Ideally this person will work 5 days a week, 4 hours a day 9-1.
We are looking for 5+ years of foreign docketing and IP prosecution experience. Experience managing an IP docket as well as experience with patents required.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Handle all docketing of inbound and outbound as well as internal communications to ensure deadlines are met.
- Communicate with attorneys regarding docket activities on a daily basis.
- running reports for enforcement and prosecution as well as for internal docket meetings and client information.
- Reviewing and analyzing incoming client mail, email, and faxes to determine due or reminder dates and entering related information into docket databases.
- process and forward information regarding dates entered to appropriate individuals.
- Manage file intake and transfer process for records and files.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and maintaining USPTO monthly deposit accounts.