Great opportunity! New Billing Coordinator downtown Boston! Up to $70K!
- Be responsible for the preparation and processing of the e-billing for professional services at the firm.
- Review client billing guidelines and manage appropriate rates in E-billing Systems and Update appropriate systems, when necessary
- Accurately and efficiently edit, prepare and execute monthly prebills and subsequent invoices for submission to clients. Review submitted bills for compliance.
- Submit e-bills to clients and verify successful transmission
- Assist the Billing Supervisor to develop and streamline e-billing processes and procedures to increase efficiency, effectiveness and quality of e-billing operations
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate work flow and project updates
- Experience with e-billing software--it is a must! Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel skills.
- Easy going personality but ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working at a law firm