We have a once and a lifetime opportunity to join this 2 year old Biotechnology start up base in New Jersey but will be remote for 1 year with infrequent visits to their labs in Manhattan until the manufacturing has been completed near Princeton, New Jersey.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to manage the day-to-day operations in a start-up
In this critical role, you will support C Suite leaders and manage office operations. This position requires great attention to detail, organization, and professionalism, and the ability to maintain an efficient business environment.
- Office/Operations Management
- Manage office systems including document control, filing systems, information systems, supply management and inventory control of fixed assets.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with vendors including facilities, purchasing, IT, HR, finance, and legal service providers.
- Manage activities related to ordering and receiving of supplies and equipment.
- Executive/Administrative Support
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to key members of the Company, Management Team, and Key Consultants including travel support, as well as scheduling Board of Directors, client and other business meetings.
- Be a key resource in assisting the CEO and executive team in preparing for board meetings, business development meetings, as well as financings. In particular, much of this would relate to support around developing clear and effective presentations.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Experience in Biotech/Life Science
- 3-5 years experience in OM/EA based roles