Come work for an awesome, fast growing company located on the South Shore! You will be part of a hardworking, hard playing, collaborative team!
We are looking for an Executive Assistant / Project Manager to support our CEO as well as handle multiple projects.
In this position you will…
- Provide comprehensive support services to the CEO/President
- Manage projects as directed by the CEO/President.
- Calendar management, prioritization of inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgements and
- Uses Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Assist the accounting department on invoices, bank deposits, etc.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Other duties as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgement, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Five plus years’ professional experience in an Executive Assistant role preferred.