Up to 85k plus bonus!
One of the most successful South Shore firms in the state is looking to add to staff!
With a great history known for their expertise, exceptional employees and company culture, this is surely the place that will help you to grow your career to the next level.
The Manager of Analytics for US will be responsible for creating, measuring, and tracking the key performance metrics for the product. This person will be an integral partner to the business operations and the commercial teams. Key components to this role will include developing and monitoring KPIs, highlighting issues, investigating and interpreting data, and communicating findings to leadership. In addition, the analyst will be involved with testing and validating the effectiveness of existing and new commercial strategies and tactics and providing recommendations to optimize the effectiveness of the commercial organization.
- Partner and work closely with Senior Leadership/Functional heads to understand their business reporting and analytics/KPI needs.
- Participate in weekly meetings to review key updates and continue to understand areas of focus, while proactively providing research grounded insights
- Provide daily reporting of key performance indicators for the brand.
- Generation & management of brand specific dashboards and reporting. Liasoning with Analytics vendors as needed.
- Provide weekly reporting on overall Business Unit (BU) performance and market trends as well as analytics that provide insightful and objective commentary
- Perform ad-hoc queries for BU leadership across all functions (sales, patient services, etc.); be an internal expert and resource to BUs
- Define and evaluate needs and solutions in business areas while enhancing services to the team based on customer feedback
- Partner with market research as well as internal ops teams to create a comprehensive monthly trends and insights report to address the current state of the business
- Coordination with data management to ensure insights are based on reliable, high quality information
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years of Pharmaceutical, Commercial Analytics/Forecasting or Sales Operations experience is required
- 2+ years of Consulting Experience
- Experience in Immunology or Specialty Care
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and priorities
- Strong proven leadership, analytical and communication skills required
- Thorough knowledge of and a high skill level in analytics
- Superior analytical skills with proficiency in a broad range of data analysis SQL, SAS and intelligence generation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Possess very strong strategic awareness skill set
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a matrixed environment with many cross-functional partners
- Ability to understand and influence decisions
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels in the organization
- Promotes a good working relationship with supervisors, co-workers and staff
- Self-starter. Proactive in nature, actively participates and self-motivated
- Master’s Degree or MBA preferred
- Experience with pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IMS, WK, Syndicated data sources).
- Experience working with CRM data systems like Salesforce, Cognos, Veeva, etc.
- Familiarity with data visualization and business intelligence tools (e.g. Qlikview, Spotfire)