A fantastic Boston client is looking for a Fund Administration Specialist to join their team!
This person should have high levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail. Must be organized and efficient with the ability to work to tight deadlines, as well as having excellent interpersonal and communication skills to liaise effectively with clients.
- Prepare due diligence information, including appropriate compliance documentation, cash transfer processes and post completion follow-up under the guidance of the Fund Manager
- Register and settle all asset types and transferring assets to and from funds
- Process paperwork for trades and related activity
- Prepare and distributing shareholder statements and investment manager reports
- Analyze and process investment transactions, including capital calls, distributions, and management and incentive fee accruals
- Process and validate investment level performance estimates and valuations by coordinating with third-party relationships to ensure accurate and timely information is captured
- Set up new investments in the system by working with the investment team to understand key investment properties and benchmarks, reading legal documents, and entering fee and liquidity terms
- Monitor team inbox and respond to requests accordingly
- Perform investment, cash, and unfunded commitment reconciliations
- BA degree required
- 4 years of fund accounting or fund administration experience
- Strong Microsoft Office experience