Looking for a new HRBP role? We are partnering with our client, helping to find that next great Human Resources Business Partner. We are looking for an experienced change agent to be part of our Human Resources team. Our team is made up of hungry, humble, and capable people who are making a difference every day.
You’ll Get To
- Act as a trusted partner to business leaders by embedding corporate Human Capital strategy and providing professional Human Capital guidance and support to internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes.
- Support managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy.
- Oversee global semi-monthly payroll- act as payroll checker
- Integrate multiple programs, manage budgets and help to define the scope
- Professionally execute on the day-to-day Human Capital operations for the Small, Mid-Market & Compliance Business Unit (e.g., compensation programs, employee relations and employee inquiries).
- Partner in the development and execution of talent management strategies (e.g., talent review, succession planning, employee development and training, career paths, etc.)
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- In partnership with sales leadership, manage sales performance management and coaching programs leveraging sales data and performance framework
- Partner with Employee Communications Manager to set communications strategy for your business unit, create the tactical plan (including planning tools), and successfully execute
- Develop change plans that not only include stakeholder analysis and communication strategies but also effective implementation strategies. Execute on the implementation strategies.
- Be the caretaker and enforcer of the company DNA with particular emphasis on ethics, integrity and diversity.
- Create an open communications environment where employees desire to approach Human Capital as a first step in any employee-related matter (e.g., issues, career pursuits, management concerns, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- A solid grasp of all human capital functions, with an emphasis in Human Capital Operations, Talent Management & employment laws
- Clear, comprehensive understanding of the link between Human Capital and business strategy, and the ability to identify new ways for Human Capital to support the business strategy
- Ability to engage, inspire, and influence people at all levels in the organization
- An energetic, positive and innovative attitude with high ethical standards and integrity
- A strategic focus as well as an operational and detail oriented perspective, with strong workflow management and prioritization skills.
- Skilled at effectively managing the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Familiarity with federal and state MA employment laws and know when to seek assistance when necessary
- Must be well versed in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources management, or related discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience required.
- 7 or more years of Human Resources experience