A fast-growing SAAS start up located in Boston is looking for a creative, content guru to join them. This person will help to build the content strategy and manage all their content creation. This is a mission driven group who is passionate about their cause.
- Creating and running a "content factory" that provides a unified request and fulfillment process for marketing assets, and helps us scale our support for sales and field marketing teams, as well as paid programs and syndication partners
- Directly developing and managing contributors for new e-books, case studies, articles, blogs, and social snapshots, press releases, email marketing messages etc.
- Partnering with product team to ensure there is a regular cadence of content to highlight new features and drive adoption, both inside and outside of the company
- Edit content produced by team members as well as our partner PR firm.
- Utilize Google analytics and social media analytics tools to improve content performance.
- Managing our global content calendar and acting as an SME to both internal teams and partners on content marketing best practices, formats, and metrics
- Working with community squad to support earned media campaigns and develop new syndication relationships with target trade and business media outlets
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and customer challenges
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission.
- Must have 3+ years of experience as a content marketer, copywriter, or content manager in a relevant field.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and WordPress.
- Writing experience in the tech industry is desirable as well as B2B.
- Writing samples will be required for submission to our client.