Up to $80K!
Looking for a new opportunity within the technology space?
We are searching for a new US Marketing Coordinator for our US office.
Hands-on marketer who can design and deliver B2B marketing campaigns that are focused on our professional community. You will have a key role in supporting the growth of our sales goals, executing on innovative promotions, prospect nurture programs, and lifecycle management funnels focused on both acquisition and retention -- all with the objective of measuring, evaluating, and then building on success.
What You will Do
- Develop, plan, and execute on lifecycle and nurture marketing programs for our network.
- Identify, design, and implement innovative campaigns to drive product adoption and move users further down the sales funnel.
- Leverage key customer insights and data to develop relevant and impactful messaging.
- Execute on B2B go-to-market strategies and coordinate with cross-functional teams (Content, Product Marketing, Product, Design, Sales, Operations) as project lead to support communication of client-facing initiatives, such as professional awards, annual research publications, and community events.
- Optimize against key metrics and manage a process of iterative A/B testing to continually improve performance through messaging and targeting.
At a Minimum, we would Like You to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business Management
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, particularly online direct marketing
- Creative, analytical, and goal-driven mindset and interest
- Superior writing, editing and verbal communications skills -- samples may be requested.
- Excellent attention to detail
- High-level organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work both with a broader team, as well as independently as a self-starter.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.