A Medical office in Bridgewater is seeking a medical office assistant to help with patient registration. This is a contract role that will start asap and go through November!
- Make confirmation calls to patients to inform them of their pending appointment
- Check eligibility on patients insurance
- Call patients to clarify any insurance issues
- Call self-pay patients to ensure patients understand the payment owed at the time of their visit.
- Call patient’s PCP office if a referral is required.
- Call insurance carrier to question patient’s benefits.
- Complete any special projects assigned by management.
The right candidate should have some medical office experience and some training will be provided.