A fantastic client in the Falmouth area is looking for an Office Manager to join their growing team! This is a temp to perm opportunity.
Great opportunity for a recent college graduate or someone who is looking to find a home and learn a ton! Must have strong Excel skills and be technically savvy! Below are some of the responsibilities to begin with the opportunity to take on more responsibilities as you go such as accounting, marketing etc.
- Report to Internal Operations Mgr.
- Maintain Front Office / Reception and Kitchen and Trailer areas organized and clean
- Monitor and stock office and kitchen with supplies
- Assist in maintaining all office equipment
- Assist with Company Events / Outings/ Office Meetings
- Scan and File all paperwork daily, ensuring files are complete and system reflects the most current information
- Answer phones, email and social media responses timely
- Open and distribute mail to appropriate personnel