Our client a mid sized firm is adding a Patent Legal Administrative Assistant to their team!
- Prepare, file and prosecute domestic trademark applications (including electronic filing through TEAS, preliminary amendments, responses to official actions, online status research, statements of use, amendments to allege use, requests to divide, and various Trademark Trial and Appeal Board filings).
- Prepare, file and prosecute foreign trademark applications (including International Registrations through the Madrid Protocol, community and local trademark filings, online status research, maintenance fees, declarations of use, correspondence with local counsel, preparation of assignments and change of address records, notarization, and legalization of documents).
- Review watch reports for clients to determine whether potential issues exist and report any issues to attorneys.
- Prepare filing reports and reporting letters for clients.
- Assist with attorney billings.
- Assist with preliminary and full searches for potential domestic and foreign trademarks.
- Maintain docket, calendar, and inboxes for attorneys.
- Perform administrative, secretarial and general office duties as needed.