This role plays an integral part in the overall product lifecycle management from concepts to phase-out planning. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for defining and delivering product management and development strategy for assigned categories, across all markets, including new product ideation, product management and product marketing strategy. The Product Marketing Manager will serve as inter-disciplinary role, bridging gaps and working collaboratively with multiple functional areas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Lead new product ideation and concept development, from a marketing viewpoint, such as product strategy, naming, branding, pricing, packaging and positioning.
- Gather and analyze Associate feedback and requirements to support marketing and consumer-oriented product development.
- Sustain product management across markets to drive continuous improvement of existing products through discontinuation and identify any gaps.
- Support product demand and inventory forecasting.
- Track product prominence by market to ensure profitability and report any key performance indicators on a regular basis.
- Lead and coordinate internal product training with key teams/departments including Sales, Marketing and Customer Care.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure all tactics and execution align with the product marketing strategy, positioning, goals, etc.
- Develop, maintain and manage product strategies and positioning documents to ensure consistency in messaging across all communications and help increase Associate enrollment and retention.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for products, and play a supporting role during the development of Sales and Marketing strategies, campaigns, tactics and activities/functions during key events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, MBA strongly preferred
- 4 plus years of marketing experience, to include 3 years in a Product Manager or Brand Manager role.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office software to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Professional experience in network marketing or health and wellness industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks simultaneously and be a forward thinker.