REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
- Marketing representative for appointed regional offices and market sectors
- Partner with Sales and develop results-driven omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Development of an annual Regional Marketing Plan with targeted action items for regional strategic initiatives
- Lead regional & market-focused events
- Support for corporate events as needed
- Development and maintenance of messaging and presentations as well as selling tools
- Create pre and post event communications to all attendees to ensure event traffic and nurture event leads
- Develop and execute region-specific marketing plans to generate demand and accelerate deals based on sales goals and current business focus. Programs may include, but are not limited to regionally focused events, targeted webinars, email campaigns, direct mail, account-based marketing and thought-leadership campaigns.
- Identify and initiate new campaigns, and new opportunities for existing campaigns based on analysis of past performance.
- Manage relationships with regional account executives, VPs and channel managers to align marketing initiatives and help meet sales objectives.
- Develop reports and analyze performance data for regional activity to understand marketing contribution to pipeline and to evaluate program effectiveness/return on investment.
- Coordinate initiatives across internal teams and external vendors.
- Manage budget to support regional marketing activities and expenses.
- 3-5 years’ relevant marketing experience, preferably in the software and/or cybersecurity industry. Experience working with channel partners a plus.
- Experience driving consistent sales adoption of marketing campaigns and programs