We are assisting one of our favorite Boston based firms with an addition to staff!
This firm sets the bar high for places to work that stimulate your mind to want to grow and learn. The culture is positive and all about helping each other achieve your goals.
The Request for Proposal (RFP) Analyst will be responsible for assisting in all phases of the sales proposal process for RFPs, DDQs and Questionnaires. This progressive role is responsible for assisting with researching, writing, editing, reviewing and producing proposals as well as responding to due diligence questionnaires related to Invesco’s suite of products. The RFP Analyst must be highly motivated and intellectually curious, with the ability to take on more responsibility and independence as they gain experience and expertise with the RFP process.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Complete and/or coordinate RFP and intermediary questionnaire responses
- Work closely with RFP Manager, stakeholders and subject matter experts to assemble response data, create new/custom answers and maintain standard language
- Complete Standard RFPs and consultant questionnaires that require some additional research, analysis, creativity and judgment
- Organize statistical data by utilizing various analytical databases in order to comply with questionnaire/database specifications
- Develop and maintain an understanding of portfolios’ investment process, construction, and risk management
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 1-3 years directly related work experience; internship in investment management industry preferred but not required
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong writing and editing skills, an excellent communicator
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-oriented atmosphere
- Self-Starter, highly motivated
- Critical thinker and a quick learner
- Effective both independently and as a team member