We are working with a fast growing start up company who is looking for a roll up your sleeves, motivated professional to help build their sales processes on their online platforms and digital tools.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years as a Salesforce administrator with 50+ end users preferably in a B2B SAAS company and proficiency in Tableau.
In this role you will partner cross-functionally to define business priorities and accelerate revenue growth.
Must have experience implementing and managing sales tools and processes in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This person will spend time optimizing sales efficiency by refining processes and making systematic enhancements.
- Provide detailed and accurate reporting to the management team including reporting and analysis on Sales and Operational KPIs.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, quality, accuracy and timeliness of standard reporting.
- Create new user profiles and monitor access levels
- Research and recommend methods for addressing business issues.
- You will create reports on sales performance and back customer service efforts.
- Perform complex ad hoc analysis as required in support of Sales or Operations organizations.
- Help drive initiatives to gather and report sales metrics.
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for management team.
- Troubleshoot operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- Develop and build relationships with internal and external customers to resolve problems.