Fabulous Boston based firm is seeking a Senior Administrative Manager to join their team!
- Supervises administrative manager/supervisor team to ensure consistency in service levels, policies and procedures.
- Facilitates resolution of major problems encountered by staff.
- Work with managers and supervisors on any employee relations.
- Work with the director of administration to strategize plans for training and making new processes to ensure smooth workflow.
- Ensures compliance w/ organization policies/procedures
- Provides general oversight, leadership & technical direction.
- Represents the organizational unit on administrative matters.
- Facilitates/administers training & educational programs, such as professional development, systems training & train-the-trainer programs.
- Collaborates with all administrative departments to onboard new employees of all levels and assists with the transition of employees leaving the firm
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years management experience
- Strong organizational, communication (written and oral), interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office suite proficiency