$125 - $130K plus bonus!
The Director of the Technology Initiative will be responsible for the overall strategy and the day-to-day management of ongoing digital projects within our organization.
Our primary goal is to digitize our entire organization. Our organization is interested in finding a candidate that has had experience within Digital transformation. We are targeting a candidate that has been involved in the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business, fundamentally changing how we operate and deliver value to our customers and continually challenge the status quo, experiment, and get comfortable with failure within our own organization.
We are looking to improve our overall effectiveness as an organization, and improve our customer’s experience.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Creating an effective roadmap and communicating to all departments within our organization
- Understand the organizations business goals
- Effectively manage changing organizational needs and requirements
- Plan and identify resource needs throughout the project
- Effectively strategize and develop a road map to drive digital products and solutions
- Actively works with the team to manage work assignments and deliverables
- Creates and implements project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for one or more small to medium sized projects. Prepares detailed statements of work and gains concurrence and approval from stakeholders regarding various project aspects and adjusts accordingly. Participates in delivery assurance reviews to ensure adherence to project management policies and procedures.
- Assists in the staffing of projects. Organizes project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Participates in work as applicable.
- Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project deliverables. Ensures schedule and budget are met.
- Performs ongoing review of project status; identifies possible project risks. Recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate.
- Interfaces with team members and stakeholders to manage changes to the project which may involve changes to technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Manage all projects and work with senior leadership team setting direction and overseeing delivery of objectives
- Effectively applying methodology and enforcing project standards as the project requires
- Prepares for engagement reviews and using appropriate quality assurance procedures
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project
- Experience managing teams
- Tracks, collaborates and reports into leadership team to optimize the digital projects- follow budget guidelines, track team/ outside vendor hours and expenses to clients on a weekly basis
- Manages project budget and resource availability
- Ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
- Approves team members' time reports in a conscientious and timely manner
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings with senior teams
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully