Looking for a seat at the table?
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we are so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation, and growth. Our purpose is to help our partners and customers improve business performance with our highly regarded products and we are wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
We are looking for a Senior Director/VP, Digital Marketing Customer Engagement to develop and execute strategies that increase our role as a strategic partner to our key clients.
By working closely with your colleagues in Marketing and Sales to deliver high-touch initiatives for these accounts, you will have a direct impact on our firm’s growth. This is an ideal role or someone who wants to make a hands-on impact to both delighting our clients and revenue growth.
Brand: Assess, develop, and execute strategies to strengthen our company and product story.
Business Development: Develop, prioritize, and manage existing and prospective relationships with product, service, and referral partners.
Execution and Project Management: Leverage your deep understanding of our vision and business to establish and manage department goals and KPIs.
Strategy and Planning: Work with leadership, product management, and sales to research, understand, prioritize, and develop opportunities within our core and adjacent markets.
1. Provides strategic leadership in marketing working across the organization to help direct the prospective engagement strategy and the remote client approach
2. Analyzes market conditions and opportunities and identifies target audiences. Utilizing data analytics, plans, develops, and executes the organization’s marketing and business development initiatives.
3. Provides strategic direction to the sales teams
4. . Directs the development of business development plans to support company-wide goals and strategies and to obtain market share.
5. Prepares marketing budget and allocates resources during the year to meet these goals. Coordinates activities cross functionally to ensure that strategic initiatives are supported and measured.
6. Responsible for generating revenue and meeting established financial goals by increasing sales through successful marketing strategies for the organization utilizing market research, pricing, product marketing and marketing communications
7. Performs periodic analysis and directs necessary adjustments to meet overall strategic goals.
8. Develops and refines the organizational structure of the marketing division. Manages department workflow, ensuring there is adequate talent and resources to meet project deadlines.
Help to define the customer journey via touchpoints, from inception to completion of the sale.
Master's degree or its equivalent through specialized course work and education. At least 7-10 years of experience in marketing, preferably within a marketing technology environment. Principles- Outstanding analytical skills. Deep understanding of changing market dynamics. Strong knowledge of data and martech stacks