We are seeking someone who is just getting started in their HR career with some employee relations experience that is looking for that to be their focus.
Some responsibilities are listed below-
Employee Relations Specialist
· Ensure compliance with Company policy, State and Federal law.
· Conduct employee investigations and resolving production hourly concerns and issues and day to day resolution of issues.
· Coach supervisors and managers in managing employee performance.
· Assist management team with corrective action and creates disciplinary documents as necessary.
· Make recommendations to improve Company practices and to improve turnover and retention.
· Establish and maintain supportive relationships with employees, supervisors and managers.
· Assist and Ensure Equal Employment Opportunity in all employment practices.
· Assist in compliance of EEO.
· Uniformly apply corporate HR policies, procedures and programs within the HR area.
· Ensures all administrative and/or clerical functions as required, including processing all necessary employee and departmental paperwork is appropriately completed.
· Assists with the investigation of all complaints and conducts all necessary follow up as appropriate.
· Leads in the development, implementation and auditing of policies and procedures.
· Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required.
· 1-5years of experience with a focus in Employee Relations